NTA has posted the UGC NET Answer Key 2022 on the official website as of October 18th, 2022. Candidates can submit proof of their answers and dispute the UGC NET answer key online for a fee. Candidates have until October 20th, 2022 to submit objections to the UGC NET Answer Key ( till 05:00 PM) UGC NET 2022 Answer Keys and Question Papers by Subject and Category have been posted on the official NTA website. UGC NET answer keys are available for download on the official website and can be accessed by entering a candidate’s Roll Number and Date of Birth.
UGC NET Answer Key
Candidates can submit evidence against the UGC NET answer key online via the fee system. Exam dates for the UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 (Merged Cycles) examinations that have already passed, including the 9, 11, and 12 of July 2022 Phase I examination, the 20, 21, and 23 of September 2022 Phase II examination, and the 29, and 30 of September and 1 of October 2022 Phase III examination, have all had their answer keys published. Anyone taking the UGC NET Exam in 2022 should study the UGC NET 2022 Answer Key for Phases I, II, and III. Readers can find information about the UGC NET Answer key and a copy of the test they took right here.
NTA has published the UGC NET Answer Key 2022 on its website. Using the UGC NET answer key, the candidate can estimate how well they did on the exam. From October 18-20, 2022, participants can submit an Objection form with valid proof and payment to challenge the answer keys for any NTA objections. The NTA UGC NET Answer Key, as well as other helpful resources, are provided in this article for the convenience of the candidates.
|Exam||UGC NET 2022|
|Organiser||National Testing Agency|
|Application Form||April 30 to May 30, 2022|
|Exam Date||July 09 to October 14, 2022|
|Answer Key||October 18, 2022|
|Raise Objection||October 20, 2022|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
The step-by-step instructions to access and download the UGC NET Answer Key are provided below. For the UGC NET Answer Key 2022 Sarkari result to be accessible to the candidates with ease, they must adhere to these instructions precisely.
- Candidates must go to the NTA’s official website.
- On the homepage, a link to the UGC NET Answer Key with Question Papers can be found.
- They must click on the link for the UGC NET Answer Key 2022.
- They will see a new page with the UGC NET 2022 Login Option on their screen. The applicant must log in using either their application number and password or their DOB.
- To access the UGC NET Answer Key, candidates must click on the link that contains the relevant information.
- They can quickly download the NET Answer Key 2022 by clicking on the download button.
- To compare their responses with the UGC NET Answer Key pdf, they can also print it out.
Information Provided in the NTA UGC NET 2022 Answer Key
- the title of the test
- Date of the examination.
- Topic- ID
- Exam shift (morning/evening)
- Inquiry – ID
- the right question
Before the results are made public on the official website, candidates can compute their marks by consulting the final UGC NET Answer Key 2022.
- Each of the fifty questions in the first paper is worth two points.
- All of the questions on the second paper are worth two points each.
- The UGC NET 2022 Exam does not deduct points for incorrect or attempted answers.
- Candidates can obtain their final scores and determine whether they are eligible for the exam by looking at the answers in the NTA UGC Answer Key 2022.
UGC NET Cut-Off Marks for 2022
The NTA will publish the UGC NET Cut Off 2022 for the Assistant Professor and JRF positions. The exam organizers will reveal the UGC NET 2022 Cut Off based on a number of variables listed below:
Number of Aspirants: The UGC NET Cut Off for 2022 will increase as the number of applicants rises. The number of applicants is growing every year, and the competition is getting fiercer.
A number of openings: The UGC NET 2022 Cut Off will be lower the higher the number of openings. If there are more openings, there will be a greater chance of passing the exam with lower grades.
Examination difficulty: It is likely that the UGC NET Cut-Off 2022 will be low if the exam being administered is challenging. Since the students will struggle to correctly answer the challenging questions,
Candidate category: According to the UGC NET Guidelines, an applicant who falls under an unreserved category must receive at least 40% of the possible points to pass the exam. Conversely, candidates from the reserved category must obtain at least 35% of the possible points to pass the test.
To accurately estimate their UGC NET score, candidates are advised to carefully review all of the answers in the NTA UGC NET Answer Key. Candidates should carefully review the UGC NET exam pattern and marking scheme for this. The steps listed below can be used by applicants to accurately calculate their scores using the UGC NET Answer Key 2022:
- The exam will award two marks for each accurate response.
- For each incorrect response on the exam, subtract 0 points.
- Add up all of the exam’s points for the right answers.
Am I allowed to object to the NTA UGC NET Answer Key?
A: From October 18 to 20, 2022, candidates may raise objections to the UGC NET answer key.
How much should I pay to contest the UGC NET 2022 Answer Keys answers to each question?
A: For each UGC NET 2022 Answer Key question that a candidate objects to, they must pay a fee of Rs. 200 online.
Will the complete UGC NET 2022 Answer Key be made public?
A: After the window for contesting the preliminary key closed, the official UGC NET 2022 Answer Key for the exam was made available.