The Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme was launched by the Government of Telangana with the purpose of improving the rural economy of the state by encouraging economic independence among the Gola and Kuruma peoples.
Telangana Government launched Sheep Distribution Scheme to empower Gola and Kuruma people and boost the rural economy. In this post, we will discuss the objectives, benefits, and eligibility requirements of the 2022 Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme. We will also explain how to search and check the beneficiary list online.
Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme 2022
First, let’s find out what this procedure is; People who belong to the castes of Golla and Kurma are eligible to receive a subsidy of 75% off the purchase price of sheep under a program that was initiated by the Chief Minister.
Minister of Telangana State in an effort to boost the economic improvement of the underprivileged population. Due to the widespread coronavirus pandemic that occurred last year, the 1st phase of the Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme was put on hold.
The Chief Minister of Telangana State has directed the personnel in charge of this initiative to restart the first phase. Simultaneously, the funding will soon be revised to include funds for the 2nd phase of the project. The provision of a flock of sheep to each member of traditional pastoral villages will be the preliminary focus of the first rollout of the program, planned to provide financial support to these communities. The economy of the rural areas will be greatly satisfied by this initiative.
Objectives of the Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme
As is well known, Gola and Kurma communities are economically underprivileged groups. As a result of this, members of this community experience a lot of discrimination and other issues. For the solution, the Telangana government came forward.
Keeping this in mind, the Telangana government has established the Telangana Sheep Distribution Yojana 2022. As per the plan, the community at large and the target area will each get one unit of the sheet, which will result in a boost to the rural economy. The primary objective of setting up this program is to improve the community both in terms of its social and economic status.
Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme highlights
|Name||Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme|
|Launched by||Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Roa|
|Launch date||20 June 2017|
|Objective||strengthen rural communities|
|Benefits||Community Financial Aid|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Benefits of the Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme
The first phase of Telangana’s sheep distribution system will start at Nalgonda on January 16, 2021, after being delayed due to the coronavirus outbreak. 28,335 applications have sought draft. They will get 360 sheep units.
The government will provide lamb to the members of the Golla Kurma community to eat. In the state budget of 2019, Rs. 4210 crores. Individuals registered for the first part of the Sheep Package can verify their profile in the recipient list by logging on to the official website.
- K Chandrashekhar Rao started the program on June 20, 2017.
- Gola and Kurma will get sheep under this concept.
- The government will pay 75% and the recipient 25%.
- The objective of the Sheep Distribution Scheme in Telangana 2022 is to enable Gola and Kurma villages to promote the roller economy.
- The government has given Rs. To empower 10,000 economically and socially.
- The program distributed 3,665,000 lambs.
- Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme starts on 16 January 2021 in Nalgonda.
Telangana Sheep Distribution Yojana Eligibility
- To apply, a person must be a citizen of the state of Telangana.
- A member of the Kuruma or Yadav community, a candidate must also be at least 18 years of age and belong to that group.
The documents required for the program including the Aadhar card to be used by the applicant as identification are mentioned below.
- Caste Certificate
- Address Verification
- Applicant’s Photo,
- Date of Birth Document
- Mobile Number or Contact Information
How to apply for Sheep Distribution Scheme in Telangana?
In order to get the benefits of the Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme, all the interested candidates who have not yet submitted their applications and who want to do so must go through the process mentioned in the following paragraphs.
- You should first visit the official website of Telangana State Sheep and Goat Development Cooperative Federation Limited.
- You will now be presented with the homepage of the website.
- To register, select the “Registration” option from the menu on the site.
- The registration form will be presented in front of you.
- After that fill out the application form with all the required details.
- After filling in the data, you should attach all your required papers.
- Now, click on the button labeled “Submit”
- Your registration for the Telangana Scheme for the Distribution of Sheep will be completed.
Sheep Distribution beneficiary list 2022-23
- Please visit its official website.
- Then you have to click on the Beneficiary Report.
- Then a new page will open on your computer screen and you will have to enter any kind of details regarding your application After that, you need to click on the submit controller to get your beneficiary list.
|Trending News||Visit Here|