Karnataka.gov.in Water Resources Department (WRD) Jobs, 2022: Karnataka WRD Recruitment 2022 was posted on water resources.karnataka.gov.in by department representatives. There are currently open positions for Second Division Assistants, and this Karnataka WRD Jobs Notification 2022 has been released to fill them (Group C).
According to the 2022 Karnataka WRD SDA Jobs Notification, there will be 155 open positions for SDAs in the state of Karnataka’s Water Resources Department. For your convenience, we have provided a link to the Karnataka WRD SDA online application for the aforementioned positions in the “Important Links” section below.
WRD Recruitment in Karnataka 2022
All applications must be received by the Water Resources Department of Karnataka by 5 pm on October 25, 2022. (by Monday at 5:30 p.m.) Candidates are encouraged to submit their online applications early rather than waiting until the last minute.
Karnataka WRD SDA Recruitment 2022 Notification
Until October 25, 2022, all qualified and interested candidates may submit an online application for the Karnataka WRD SDA Recruitment. We have provided all the information regarding the eligibility requirements, age limit, educational requirements, etc. here on this webpage.
|Organization Name||Water Resources Department, Karnataka|
|Post Name||Second Division Assistant (SDA)|
|No. of Posts||155 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||25th October 2022 (by Evening 5:30 PM)|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Age Limit, and Educational Qualifications|
How to apply online for Karnataka WRD SDA Recruitment
- Go to the official website of the hiring company.
- Select the Recruitment Notification link to submit an application for the vacant WRD SDA position.
- Download the entire notice in PDF format, and make sure to read it thoroughly.
- Then, click the Register link and fill out the form with the required data.
- You should then log in using the credentials after that.
- Online applications are now being accepted for SDA positions.
- Once you’ve finished, print a copy of the application for your own records.
Educational background for Karnataka WRD SDA Recruitment
- The applicant must have earned a diploma, ITI, or 10th, 12th, or equivalent grade from a recognised school or board.
- Candidates must have completed the 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, or equivalent from a board, university, or institution that is recognised.
- Please refer to the official notification below for more information regarding educational requirements.
Maximum Age for Karnataka WRD SDA Recruitment
- Individuals applying must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Age relaxation for candidates who fall under one of the following categories: SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH
There will be no fee to submit Karnataka WRD SDA Online Application Form
The selection process for Karnataka WRD SDA Recruitment
- Candidates will be chosen via a combination of a written exam, document verification, and a health check.
- Details on how to apply and be chosen can be found in the formal announcement.
- The board will select people who meet the age and education criteria.
Significant Dates for Karnataka WRD SDA Recruitment
- 23 September 2022 is the start date for online application submission.
- 25 October 2022 is the deadline for submitting online applications.
Educational Qualifications of Second Division Assistant
- In the Indian state of Karnataka, the Pre-Graduate Examination is managed by the Department of Pre-Graduate Education.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the Indian School Certificate (ISC) Board are responsible for coordinating the Class 10+2 Examination and the Higher Secondary Program (HSP) respectively (NIOS).
- Students who have completed one language course through NIOS and one academic subject (via distance learning mode) or both languages and one academic subject on an exam offered by the Pre-Graduate Board are considered to have met the requirements for entry into a three-year PUC program.
- candidates who are fluent in Kannada and have completed the qualification in either Kannada or another language.
- Only applicants who have not previously studied Kannada and who have scored highly on a Kannada language test administered by the department’s designated institution will be considered.
FAQs for the 2022 Karnataka WRD Recruitment
How will candidates be chosen for the Karnataka WRD SDA Recruitment 2022?
Candidates will be selected taking into account their level of education and age requirements.
When does the application window close for the Karnataka WRD Vacancy 2022?
The last day to submit a complete application for the Karnataka WRD Vacancy 2022 is October 25, 2022. (by evening 5:30 PM).