CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022: Candidates for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 are eligible to receive scholarships from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The cost of the student’s tuition for classes XI and XII will be subsidized to the tune of Rs. 500 per month for Xth pass kids. The advantages of this CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 will go to the girls who did well in Class X by earning at least 60% of the possible points.
Before the deadline, the application must be submitted online on the scholarship page. The schools will check the appropriate candidates, and shortly the kids’ merit lists will be made public. Read the following article to learn more about the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022, including the application process, eligibility requirements, and more.
Scholarship for CBSE Single Girl Child CBSE 2022
Online invitations will be accepted for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship initiative by the Central Board of Secondary Education in India. After reviewing the qualifying requirements, the candidates must complete the form on the CBSE webpage. According to their merit, the pupils will be chosen for the scholarships. Only candidates with a CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 who are enrolled in post-matriculation courses and who did well on their Xth board exams will be chosen to receive the money in the form of a monthly stipend. They can utilize this money to pay for their educational expenses.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship -Overview
|Name of the scholarship||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Girls will be able to pursue their dream academics|
|Objective||To provide higher education|
|Minimum marks required||60% in the 10th examination|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Benefits||Girls will be able to go after their academic goals.|
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship’s purpose
This scholarship’s main goal is to support the education of young girls. The CBSE is supporting candidates who are single parents of girls as well as the women empowerment campaign. This is also a thank-you gift for those parents who supported population control and chose to live contentedly with a single girl. The grantees of this award will be given encouragement and futuristic hopes to pursue dedication and learn on the best front by seizing all new prospects.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Important Paperwork
- Aadhar card Income document
- certificate of caste
- Account information
- evidence of admission
- a passport-sized photo
- the student ID card
- An affidavit from parents on paper with an Rs. 50 stamp, attested by a first-class magistrate or a Gazette Officer
The scholarship amount for CBSE SGC
The CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 award amount for Class X students has been set at Rs. 500 per month. The selected individuals will get the money on a monthly basis for a maximum of two years. The number of scholarships given out varies and is determined by the authority. The sum will cover Class XI and XII for the full two academic years. The candidates are ineligible to reapply for the scholarship advantages after they have finished their academic studies.
Criteria for CBSE CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022
Only The CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022
Scholarship recipients will be chosen from among eligible applicants. Prior to applying, the qualifying requirements must be properly followed:
- The applicant should be of Indian descent.
- The pupil should be a female and her parents’ only child.
- According to government regulations, girls who are born as twins, triplets, or more and who do not have any other siblings save those born with them are also eligible.
- In a school that is associated with the Central Board of Secondary Education, the pupils should be in Class XI or XII.
- The student’s monthly tuition at the school where he or she is enrolled cannot be more than Rs. 1,500.
- The rise in tuition should not exceed 10% of the current price over the following two years.
- The candidate must have received at least 60% on the Class X board in order to be considered.
- Only NRI candidates who meet all other requirements and are enrolled in a school connected to the CBSE board are eligible to apply.
- The only distinction is that their monthly tuition should not exceed Rs. 6,000 at the institution.
How to Apply for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022
Candidates who wish to be considered for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship for X Class Students 2022 offered by the Central Board of Secondary Education must submit an online application through the designated website. To properly complete the application form, the following steps must be taken:
- Visit the Central Board of Secondary Education’s official website at www.cbse.gov.in.
- From the list of options, choose “Main Website” by touching on it.
- The primary entrance of the board will begin to open. On the homepage, scroll down to get the extensive menu.
- Tap the “Scholarships or” button to see a list of all the scholarships that are currently being provided.
- Look in the tabular menu provided under “Types of Scholarship” for the “CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 Scholarship – 2022 (Fresh Application)”.
- Just click “Apply Now.”
- Options for the application will become accessible.
- Click “SGC-X – Fresh Application” to submit an application as a new candidate.
- Now the fresh application form will show up. To check a student’s eligibility, enter their Class X Board Examination Roll Number and their birthdate. Next, click “Proceed.”
- If the provided information is consistent with the CBSE’s records, the application form will appear on the applicant’s computer screen.
- Completely fill out the application form by providing all the necessary details.
- The application should then be printed once you click “Submit” to mail it.
Check CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Status
The candidates can check the status by pressing “Application Status” under the Scholarships options after completing the application form. To check the status of their application, candidates must provide their examination roll number, graduation year, and date of birth. The status of the submitted application can be checked by clicking “Proceed.”
Selection Criteria for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022
After the application and supporting documentation are checked, the candidates are chosen to receive the scholarship benefits. The online application form will serve as the sole basis for the first shortlisting. Therefore, the applicants must submit application forms that have been thoroughly read and fill out. She must meet the prerequisites outlined in the aforementioned eligibility criteria. The school level will conduct the document verification. The application will need to be verified and processed further by the school where the girl will currently be enrolled.
As a result, the girl should only pursue additional school-level education from an Indian school that is associated with the Central Board of Secondary Education. The youngster must have earned at least a 60% grade in Class X. Only in this circumstance will the applicant be chosen for the scholarship. The scholarship will only be given to deserving applicants.
|Trending News||Visit Here|
BTS World Tour 2022 Schedule, India Concert Dates, BTS 2022 Ticket Price
(PMVVY) LIC Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana: हर माह पाएं 10,000 रुपये तक की पेंशन, आवेदन-लाभ-पात्रता
Free Fire Pets List 2022 || stylish pet names for Free Fire
World University Ranking: Ranked No.1 university in India- list here
UP Ahilyabai Nishulk Shiksha Yojana 2022 | यूपी देवी अहिल्या बाई निशुल्क शिक्षा योजना 2022